Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
• Past experience of hands-on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
• Excellent English communication, leadership and presentation skills.
• Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross-functional teams with respect.
• Knowledge of SCRUM is must.
• An easy going and likable personality is a must.
• Familiarity with CMMi level processes will be a plus.
• Build close relationship & Liaison with Snr Software Architect to drive team deliverables and team goals
• Develope manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
• Use SCRUM or Kanban software development processes. Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
• Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
• Set team goals, guide the team to perform their best via bi-annual performance review system.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
• He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
CIBAK Solutions aims to help you uncover the opportunities of growth and innovation by building cutting-edge applications that conforms with emerging market trends and create new opportunities for your career. CIBAK Solutions pro-actively gains insights into leading and emerging technologies to meet the ever-growing needs of our clients and provides excellent exposure to our team members. We have a team of qualified and experienced IT professionals, possessing business domain knowledge and technology competence that render truly innovative and high-quality solutions. With team-friendly policies, and stress on Sharia-compliance, most of team members started with their first job with us. CIBAK Solutions provides a wide range of offshore desktop, mobile and web-application development services to help our clients harness the power of technology and achieve their goals. The company has also been providing custom development services to a growing list of local and international clients. From maintaining legacy applications to designing them from ground up, our proven experience and reliability makes us an ideal application development partner. At CIBAK Solutions, we believe in providing growth and learning opportunities to everyone, from an intern to a senior team member. It is our aim to provide our team members with a career path, with ample growth opportunities to learn and work in the latest technologies. Our workplaces are smoke-free, relaxed, comfortable, informal, and yet professional.