We are looking for a high performing, dynamic, multi-tasking and an experienced professional to join our growing Team. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with newest cutting edge technologies on the market as well as the ability to learn from some of the best technical developers around.
Technologies We Like:
Microsoft .Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Angular, C#, Asp.Net MVC, Agile methodologies,
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#.Net, Asp.Net)
- Implement frontend applications using Angular 2/4 and Asp.Net MVC
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Work closely with team throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to develop documentation
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related discipline.
- 5+ years of software development experience delivering commercial software products.
- Proven experience on C#.Net, Asp.Net, SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Experience of developing frontend applications using Angular 2/4.
- Good understanding of different architectural patterns and principles (Repository, Dependancy Injection, Unit of Work, SOLID) .
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Good understanding of web application deployment and configurations.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
Good to have:
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure platform and service
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment process