Cinnova is looking for an experienced Magento Developer with strong software architecting skills and ablility to conceptualise software solutions within the Magento Commerce framework and related technological eco-sphere.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and enhancement of our client's Magneto application.
- Develop reports and create custom modules within Magento ecommerce platform.
- Research, develop logic, code, test, and deploy Magento/PHP application.
- Modify and build on existing code base of Magento.
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited institute.
- 5 – 7 years of Magento experience with advanced understanding of eCommerce platforms and systems.
- Magento Certification will be a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and software architecting skills
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks (Magento)
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL database (developer fundamentals).
- Must have an experience using Scrum/Agile, Jira/Confluence.
- Production-Level Version Control.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance bonus and awards
- Foosball, Ping Pong and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an equal employer and is committed to diversity in its and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.