We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
QA engineers' responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
· Review RS/FS and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing
· Experience in technical recruitment, administration / managing team will be plus.
· Proven working experience in software development industry
· Proven working experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Good Knowledge of SDLC & STLC
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with white box, black box testing & regression testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting will be a plus
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process will be a plus