The objective of this job is to assist the Program Manager strategically with ensuring quality and timely implementation of infrastructure projects in Balochistan. This position is based in Quetta and requires extensive travel in the Program areas across Balochistan.
- Assist the Program Manager in achieving overall goals and objectives set for infrastructure components in Balochistan.
- Monitor and supervise missions to larger infrastructure projects being implemented in the program area.
- Review and approve larger projects being implemented in the Program area.
- Providing technical support to program coordinators for effective implementation of the program.
- Coordinate and follow up with program coordinators for achievement of physical and financial targets.
- Coordinate with consultants, government and other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the interventions.
- Appraise missions/need assessment for additional funding to the Program.
- Verify and compile data being received from program coordinators on monthly/quarterly basis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structure Engineering from a HEC recognized institution and holds a valid Pakistan engineering council registration membership.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in community physical infrastructure projects particularly in the area of community based medium and larger projects in Balochistan.
- Able to maintain cordial relationship with donors and local Government.
- Willing for extensive travel across Balochistan.
- Experience in Budgeting for the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Team Working Skills to work in a team oriented working environment.
- Operational understanding along with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Adaptability Skills in order to work with different program areas.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.