We are looking for services of Office Assistant
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Maintain labor staff by recruiting, selecting and orienting employees.
2. Disciplining employees.
3. Monitors and procure needed supplies for entire facility.
4. Ensure a well maintained facility as per set health and safety standards.
5. Manage maintenance and repairs of equipments, machinery, and all electrical and mechanical systems.
6. Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve operations and function of various departments.
7. Assist with event planning and implementation.
8. Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.