Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Evaluate, analyze and implement cryptographic security systems and algorithms
· Develop statistical and mathematical models to solve security problems
· Investigate, research and test new cryptology theories including Fully Homomorphic Encryption, Format preserving Encryption, Functional Encryption and Blockchain Technologies.
· Design computer applications on researched methods.
· Ensure storage data is securely encrypted and accessible only to authorized users
· Ensure message transmission data is not illegally accessed or altered in transit
· Develop and update methods for efficient handling of cryptic processes
· Advise colleagues and research staff on cryptical/mathematical methods and applications
- Independent and self-disciplined/self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills.
- Prior Experience with AES RSA ECSDA SSL HSM SHA3 Preferred
- Prior Experience with blockchain preferred
- Ability to analyze and implement new and/or existing software functionality required for a task.
- Strong Programming Skills
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Strong Research Skills