Comfort Technologies is a provider of software and consulting in the field of information security, data protection, and emergency management.
With the integrated management approach, Comfort Technologies supports medium-sized and large companies in the preparation and certification of information and cybersecurity
We are looking for Jr. Project Manager (m / f / d) for managing our internal projects and customer projects to strengthen our team.
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing operations related to ongoing projects in the company.
- Leading team members in the project development department and oversee company projects to make sure they are running as planned.
- Computer skills are extremely important, and you will need to be capable of using basic office software programs and the ability to type and run various company reports.
- You will be engaging and coordinating with project stakeholders to ensure projects are running smoothly and processes are according to the plan.
- Regularly report to the Management regarding project updates, challenges to sort out to ensure smooth processes.
- It is important to maintain a positive demeanor, as the ability to cooperate with colleagues and work in a team environment is necessary at the position.
- Sound command in Spoken and Written English.
- Presentable and confident.
- Previous experience with an IT company is preferable.
Good reasons for Comfort Technologies
- Interesting development opportunities
- We communicate openly and directly
- Interested in a long-term cooperation
- Demanding activities in a qualified and committed team
- Attractive remuneration
- Type of position: full-time, permanent position