Introduction & Background:
DAI Tabeer - Consolidating Democracy in Pakistan (CDIP) with Implementation Partner Community Motivation and Development Organization (CMDO) is planning to organize trainings and orientation workshops for election and polling staff for the upcoming General Election 2018 in KP-2 region including DI Khan and Kohat Divisions. CMDO seeks applications for the position of a Project Coordinator based at Peshawar with frequent traveling to both divisions including Kurram, North and South Waziristan Agencies. The HR Officer position is required for a fixed-term of Five Months (April to August 2018).
· Assisting the Program Director with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant CMDO Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management.
· Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to CMDO employees
· Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
· Administration, co-ordination and support of CMDO recruitment.
· Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
· Developing induction sessions for new employees.
· Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes.
· Developing and managing CMDO employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships.
· Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the CMDO policies and eligibility to work records and audits.
· Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
· Graduation in Human Resource Management with at least 2-3 years’ experience in related projects.
· Sound knowledge and understanding of the NGO’s sector.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Able to produce high-quality work under pressure and strict deadlines
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.