We are looking for a Jr. PHP Developer with strong knowledge of backend and skill set professional experience.
The responsibilities include;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Maintain as well as edit current websites.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
- Interact with all experienced functional consultants with purpose to write design parameters.
- Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
- Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
- Must hold a degree of BSCS/MSCS
- Minimum 06 months to 01 year of experience in core PHP is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks like Laravel and codeignitor.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- experience in wordpress is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
CIS is pleased to provide all of our team members with a comprehensive benefits program.
This program includes:
- Fixed Salary
- Annual paid leaves
- Flexible and supportive working environment
Job Type: Full-time