Mission will be to apply your creative thinking to evolve our overall global content strategy to leverage marketing content across marketing programs around web, email, social and print channels. You will leverage your previous professional experience globally leveraging marketing content and related activities such as communications, contests, and promotions, across web, print and social outlets, to hit the ground running.
- You have a passion for creating and managing social media and content marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results.
- ou have knowledge of how to leverage social networks to enhance campaign performance and nurture current prospects.
- Your content marketing expertise goes far beyond white papers and blogs, and includes the ability to manage video and webinar programs.
- You have lots of energy and get excited by being a revenue champion for the organization
Thrive in a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! You must be a strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously and can work with remote management. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.Required experience and skills include:
- Four years Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of four years relative experience
- Experience developing a content marketing strategy including podcasts, webcasts, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slideshare, etc)Experience with social media monitoring tools (Hubspot, LeadLander, Radian 6, Visible Technologies, etc.); familiarity with salesforce.com is a strong plus and as is experience with marketing automation tools like
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills in English
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals