The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
- Purchasing of monthly office supplies
- Voucher/ Documentation
- Procure food relate items in advance according to the instructions of the mess manager.
- Keeping a record of all the purchases of kitchen items, mess members and guests.
- Follow the time schedule of the lunch, tea, and dinner of staff and prepare food according to the instructions of the mess manager.
- Preparing of food & serving during official event
- Preparing and serving food, Cleaning of kitchen & crockery
- While preparing food, strictly follow hygiene and sanitation, and ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, utensils and dining hall.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Primary Education
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail to ensure high quality in one’s work.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure and subject to changing priorities
- Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a range of senior managers, peers and build smooth working relationships & Trustworthy.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in the relevant field.
Key Personal Qualities
- Able to maintain composure - acting in a calm and measured way, in difficult situations.
- Has a positive demeanor and disposition,
- Have a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
- Local of Sindh & candidates having knowledge of Sindhi language will be given preference.