Cooperative Computing is looking for Mobile Application Developers who have passion for out of the box and culture breaking innovative ideas. If you are hard-working, results-oriented, who can communicate effectively and work well on a team of developers in large-scale mobile application development, this opportunity is for you.
· Focus primarily on implementation of iOS/Android-based applications and components while collaborating with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation.
· Collaborate with creative staff to produce visually appealing designs and user interfaces.
· Can evaluate and choose libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of a particular application project and client.
· Efficiently structures and optimizes layouts for a variety of device sizes.
· Produce clean and scalable code without rework.
· Strong command on iOS & Android SDK is MUST.
· Experience with cross platform development using React Native or Xamarin.
· Must have at least 4 mobile Applications released successfully on Play/App Store.
· Experience of OOP, Eclipse, Restful API
· Good optimization and debugging skills
· Proficient in XML, SOAP, JSON
· Writes clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code
· Sound knowledge of application architecture design.
· Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development.
· Must be a technology lover.
· Minimum 2 years of hands on experience.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Enjoys the challenge of building a highly scalable, consumer mobile applications
· Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· 5 days’ work schedule
· Annual leaves
· Casual leaves
· In-house training programs
· Annual Review
· Recreational activities
· Offshore Travel opportunity