The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Manage and oversee performance appraisal systems that drive high performance and employee motivation.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment