Will be responsible for working closely with the various divisions of the MarCom team including Social Media, SEO, Content Production and over all web strategy development. In particular, the Account Manager will be required to work closely with Community Managers and Social Media team for ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategy and programs on behalf of his or her assigned clients.
The Account manager will coordinate between the client and the agency team to ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis according to schedule and on goal. The Account Manager will also proactively ensure issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout the duration of a campaign or program.
The Account Manager is also required to play a strategic role when developing social media campaigns and programs for our clients. This includes but is not limited to targeted and transparent blogger/influencer outreach campaigns, ideas and suggestions to build engagement via applications, content and/or other mediums. The Account manager will be responsible for the overall outreach strategy as well as coordination and reporting in relation to client objectives.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including but not limited to social media, community management, content production, online PR, partnerships, promotions and blogger/influencer outreach
- Work closely with Account Directors and Community Managers to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Develop relevant social media plans and conduct research in relation to content strategy plans and competitor analysis
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks
- Serve as day-to-day implementation manager for brands and businesses and ensure troubleshooting of issues as they arrive
- Ensure collaboration with other wings of Marketing Communications including search marketing, SEO, digital advertising, organic and paid promotional activities where required
- Create weekly social media status reports detailing key insights, top performing content, monitoring results and work with the analytics team to ensure proper tracking of metrics and produce reports according to client reporting requirements
- Offer key insights for improving social media strategies and delivering better ROI to brands
- Learn, understand and practice basic research techniques and methodologies and apply them to support development and execution of client campaigns
- Conduct required research to create materials that will serve to support business development opportunities
- Exhibit a strong understanding of brands, the online market and digital capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience working in a digital, interactive, advertising, communications or marketing agency.
- Must have client servicing experience
- Must have experience representing a brand using social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc
- Passion for and a keen interest in social media, community building and other domains of digital marketing and communications
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Background in social analytics strongly desired
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks
- Knowledge of online tracking and monitoring tools and ability to search and find key content within social media
- College degree preferred in liberal arts, journalism or new media