The Java EE Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a variety of software solutions in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management.
- Strong proficiency in the Java platform, hands on with the Java EE bundle or similar alternatives provided by industry standard frameworks.
- Familiarity with web concepts, concurrent web/desktop/mobile applications with expertise in at least anyone of these.
- The Software Engineer is also responsible for writing comments in his/her source files.
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
We are Lean. We are Agile. We enable clients in 20 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Headquartered in San Francisco with delivery capabilities across the globe. Founded in 2000. 400+ full time associates globally. We use creativity, passion, and our ...مزید پڑھیں