Our organization a progressive software house located at Lahore is looking for competed and responsible HR Manager and Production Manager.The ideal candidate should be Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Human Resource Management with Minimum 1-3 Years of Experience in the relevant field in well reputed organization (s)
- Assist C.E.O to formulate and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing interviews.
- Assist C.E.O to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions.
- Assist C.E.Or to check performance and motivation of team members in coordination with team leads and project managers and conduct sessions and design interventions for improvements in morale and productivity.
- Assist C.E.O to initiate disciplinary actions through investigation and to resolve any issues or grievances among any team members or personnel.
- Issuing appointment and all kind of letters pertaining to HR matters.
- prepare contingency plans and career designs for new joiners and existing workforce.
- Assist C.E.O to liaison and coordinate decisions and HR data among team leads, project managers and top management.
- Manage and supervise all resources and functions of Admin department.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Manage and Communicate Daily, weekly and Monthly Meetings to overseeing and manage production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
Skills Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in HR or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have some proven professional working experience in HR Skills Required
- Adopt and maintain HR / Administration standards
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Strong verbal and communication skillsUtilize time effectively and efficiently
- Fluent in English Speaking, Writing
- Should b Computer & Internet Literate
- should b work on MS Office & Excel to maintaining sheets and making Docs Online