Who We Are:
Join us and change how people BOOK TRAVEL or life still goes on
CuddlyNest has the vision to revolutionize the end to end travel journey by offering accommodations, tours, corporate travel, flights (and much more) - all at the lowest prices! Our team is passionate about travel technology and becoming an all-in-one travel platform and booking marketplace. Join our two year old start-up where you can make an impact and have endless growth opportunities. Currently, offering 700k properties to rent in 85+ countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a React Native Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What You’re Responsible For:
- Writing and maintaining code for primary application.
- Preparing build for both iOS and Android.
- Fix a list of bugs inside our current codebase of react native application.
- Reach out to the open-source community(github) to quickly find fixes of various components.
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
- Part of a project where he/she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
- Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with the team.
- Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
Skills you must have
- 3+ years of React Native app development experience.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Proficient with Swift or Java.
- Experience with Android and iOS sdks and libraries
- Have working knowledge of Android Studio/IntelliJ or Xcode
- Knows the process and guidelines for publishing on different app stores.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Enzyme or Mocha.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Solid understanding of database design.
- Knowledge and experience in Object-Oriented Programming.
Experience with and working knowledge of:
- Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Linux/Unix environment.
- Version Control Software. (Git).
- Web service development and consumption (REST, GraphQL).
- Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
What We’re Offering…
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Birthing, Recovery, and Bonding Leave 100% Employer Paid
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Awards & Recognition
- Company Sponsored Team Events
- Learning and Development Program
- Annual Performance Evaluations and Compensation Reviews