"CureMD SEO Executive analyzes, reviews and implements advanced SEO, social media and content marketing strategies to optimize the content and enhance organic traffic. The position requires working with copywriters, link builders and developers to advance search engine optimization goals and strategies.
• Keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize ranking and uncover new opportunities
• Optimizing and ranking the competitive keywords to create potential leads.
• Conduct On-Page and Off-Page competitor analysis to discover the new prospects
• Test, collect and analyze data, trends, and insights to maximize ROI
• Develop, improve and implement link building with advanced white hat strategies
• Monitor and evaluate search results and performance using Google Analytics
• Keep pace with SEO, search, social and internet marketing trends and developments
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Bachelor’s degree in science (computer, math, physics, chemistry, etc), economics, media, marketing, or Social Sciences
1+ years’ experience preferred in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, Analytics and Webmaster Tools
Good command on English (A Levels Preferred) to create SEO friendly meta descriptions and URL structuring
Experience working with popular tools such as Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery etc
Excellent engagement and communication skills
Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
Strong analytical and time management skill