CureMd's Sr. Interaction Designers envision and focus on creating engaging web interfaces with logical and thought-out behaviors and actions. They give life to their vision in a way that it feels inspired, refined and even magical.
CureMD's Sr. Interaction Designer is required to
- take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use end user designs
- work with subject matter experts, designers, engineers, and customer service leads, among others throughout the design life cycle—from dreaming and story boarding, crafting user flows and wire-frames to building UI mock-ups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate users’ needs, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them
- help define the user model and user interface for new and existing CureMD products and features
- develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- gauge the usability of new and existing products, and give constructive suggestions for change
- develop interactive dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferably an MA/MS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- expert level HTML skills for rapid prototyping
- a strong and clean visual design sense
- excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.