Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, join us as an Data Research Analyst and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We’re looking for a highly motivated person with Data Research skills and experience to perform various functions in effectively maintaining and improving the quality of a company’s data.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
Purpose of the Job
The focus of this position will be supporting the foresight and data analytics related work along with diverse range of challenging projects that are highly visible to and driven by the senior management.
This role requires capabilities in the preparation and analysis of data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans. The audience for these analyses will be varied, including multi-dimensional teams, service managers, academics, bureaucrats, general public and executive stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the study of a broad set of interesting analytical and statistical questions that are directly related to the country and regional developmental indicators e.g. health-care, social, technological categories. Given the application to a quality services setting, this role will provide exposure to additional aspects of data set management and enhancements, including both exploratory approaches to insight generation and the design and development of reports/dashboards.
Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position):
- Helping to choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical and statistical design to meet study objectives
- Develop approaches to analyze diverse datasets
- Contribute to writing of study proposals and reports, including statistical analysis sections
- Extract data from databases, develop statistical analyses, projections, curve fitting, etc.
- Document processes for data extraction, statistical analysis, organization and storage
- Develop procedures for efficient data extraction and re-use of statistical analysis processes
- Develop data dictionaries etc. as required
Reporting and Presentations
- Provide assistance in the write up and presentation of the results appropriate for the intended audience
- Develop proposals, reports and surveys with relevant team members
- Develop presentations to project proposals or reports, and present at appropriate forums
Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
- Knowledge and Understanding of SQL and R Programming.
- Statistics Theoretical Knowledge.
- Tool-based data analytics skills (i.e. SPSS, SQL, R, Stata)
- ·Technical documentation.
- ·Presentation tools
- ·Excellent verbal and written English.
- ·Excellent presentation skills.
Minimum Job related experience required:
- Minimum 02 years of experience in Research filed including experimental design, sample size, statistical analysis and interpretation of results, with proven or demonstrable skill set in statistical / numerical analyses.
- Hands-on experience and provisioning of technical solution and advice on statistical methodology and principles. Development of Statistical Analysis Plans, to include statistical methodology, statistical programing procedures, definition of derived variables, data-handling rules and mockups.
- Ability to independently undertake data quality check and prepare cohorts using real-world databases.
- Experience of creating tables and figures in SAS, SPSS or any standard, Industry accepted tool.
- Prior experience of working with large-scale data sets.
- Familiarity of working with large real-world data.
- Experience working with prospective and/or retrospective public studies, including database analyses.
- Capability to develop reports, surveys, presentations and proposal documents.