Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact?
If so, Curiato is seeking a motivated Software QA Automation Engineer too work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for advancement, and a great experience.
- Design, develop, execute & maintain manual/automated test cases and test scripts for functional and regression tests.
- Prepare testing plans, procedures and detailed test documents.
- Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
- Evaluate and test web applications to verify functionality according to user requirements.
- Strong experience in establishing, managing and maintaining test automation frameworks/ regression suites in Selenium WebDriver, C# or PHP. Experience with other automation tools such as Test Complete/QTP is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Java Script, and web technology.
- Understanding and working knowledge of test cycles and methodologies
- Experience in automation test design, development, maintenance and execution.
- Communicate with clients to finalize requirements.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects.
- Solid experience in testing Android and iOS - Native and/or Hybrid Apps, along/integrated with Enterprise class ERP Applications.
- Solid experience in testing Web APIs/SOAP/Restful Services.
- Good relational database skills and SQL knowledge.
- Clear understanding and have worked with Agile/SCRUM/KANBAN methodologies and frameworks.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Assess product quality at various stages of the SDLC and test and approve the final product as specified in the test plan, test cases and acceptance criterion.