1. To look after goods received, maintain GR document and make entries in SAP
2. To process vendor invoices (as per received goods) and make interim asset creation in SAP
3. Reconciliation of overall inventory and maintenance of daily general ledger of goods GR, GI and GRC.
4. Taking strong follow ups from relevant stakeholders
5. Tracking of inventory movements and transit insurance.
6. Proficient at MS Excel with hands on experience on
1. 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
2. Proficient at MS Excel (hands on experience on: Sumif, lookup, vlookup, hlookup, datavalidation, grouping, logics, iferror, roundup, round down, pivot table)
3. Good communication skills
4. Strong academic knowledge of inventory accounting, accounts payable, inventory ordering levels, warehousing and logistics.
5. Education: ICMA/ACCA, bachelors or masters