We are looking for an enthusiastic Drupal Developer. The candidate should have an extensive knowledge and experience of building Drupal CMS websites using the best practice & Defector standard plugins.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS along with ensuring an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
• 1-3 Years of Experience in PHP Development.
• Experience in PHP, Drupal, & MySQL, various open source frameworks,
• Knowledge of existing inbuilt Drupal functions.
• Creation of custom modules.
• Good knowledge of views module.
• Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
• Custom theme creation.
• Good understanding of Cross-platform and Cross-browser issues.
• Experience with creating responsive websites.
• Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.
• Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player, ability to solve complex problems, design & requirements documentation