We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain our iOS applications.
Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for Apple mobile devices.
Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Strong knowledge of Swift.
• RESTful APIs integration.
• Extensive experience with basic iOS Frameworks.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
• Standard Git flow.
• Data-driven development would be a plus.
• Multithreading would be a plus.
• Ability to maintain and fix a legacy code. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Experience:
• iOS: 2-4 years (Preferred)