Objective of the Programme:
AAWAZ is a 5 year cutting edge, flagship programme in Voice and accountability. Funded by UK Department for International Development this community and gender focused programme works with a number of eminent NGOs including the Aurat Foundation; South Asia Partnership, Pakistan (SAP-PK), the Strengthening Participatory Organisation (SPO) and Sungi Development Foundation. The programme aims to facilitating linkages between the State and Government of Pakistan and its citizens by creating awareness amongst the population whilst giving citizens and communities the skills to bring about change; resulting in a State and Government that is more receptive to citizens’ demands.
TORs for Inventory and Logistics Officer:
The Inventory and Logistics Officer will report to Security, Logistics and Admin Officer. S/he will be specifically responsible to perform the following tasks:
Scope of Work:
· To coordinate and work with partner organization & grantees for processing of inventory documents and in consultation with Administration Manager Coordinate initiate the process of procurement. To receive, document and disposition of all AAWAZ project inventory to partners and grantees,
· Maintain inventory file for AAWAZ project, establish and maintain accountable property systems of record; ensure their appropriate integration
· Keep a track record for the incident reports, check and verify the incident for loss or damage of inventory.
TAMIS, core financial and other systems and processes-.
· This includes the requirement for maintaining a complete trail of all transaction, suitable for audit, and the ability to implement and adhere to associated internal controls;
· Ensure that inventory / property issued to partners and grantees is properly maintained, properly identified under DAI AAWAZ branding requirements, and is properly assigned to an individual via custody receipts or similar documents;
· Field visit to district, regional and main office of partner to review and physically check the inventory.
In consultation and in supervision of Manager Administration
· Assist Programme staff members in scheduling meetings outside the office.
· Maintain a daily log of Programme Staff locations (in or out of the office, on annual leave, personal leave, or sick leave, etc.)
· Make in-country travel (including flight reservations and travel by Programme vehicle or hired vehicles and drivers) and hotel arrangements for Programme staff and visiting international staff members. Create and maintain weekly and monthly travel schedule.
· Arrange and prepare applications for visa extensions and modifications, registration with the police and duty free import for personal and household effects for Programme international staff.
· Any other task assigned by the management.
· Work experience:
· Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field.
· Required Qualification:
· Graduation or equivalent.
DAI AAWAZ is DFID Funded Voice and Accountability Programme.