To be on the constant hunt for case studies, trends, and best practices in the digital space to be able to provide the right references in class.
- To monitor student progress and make recommendations to the reporting manager if any interventions are needed to bridge the gap.
- To maintain appropriate records of Online/Offline classroom training delivered and new resources created.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Advertising, Display marketing, Analytics, Lead Generation, and AdSense.
- Patience, discipline, and flexibility to handle students
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple students in a batch
- Prior experience in training is a plus.