Dapper Apps is an award-winning, young, vibrant app development agency based in Lahore, with headquarters in Perth, Australia. Our team creates mobile apps, websites, design and marketing for a wide array of clients. At Dapper, we hire people with the right skills, but more importantly with the right attitude. It is very important that our team maintains a positive, supportive culture that makes it such an enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and organized super star!
We are looking for a candidate who is a full stack developer and familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android application development. The candidate should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Commitment to estimates provided.
- Experience with building world class mobile application in ReactNative.
- Experience building world class mobile application for iOS and Android ecosystem; Understand Google and Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with delivering Libraries and SDK for iOS and Android ecosystem.
- Experience in Backend development (RoR, Spring, etc.)
Dapper offers generous staff benefits, a good salary and short working hours compared to the rest of the industry.