- Assemble solar panels and support structures as required.
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions from senior managers
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems
- Determine appropriate location and orientation for Panel installations.
- Perform wiring related to the solar system. Panels, inverter and battery side.
- Knowledge of cable sizing DC/AC.
- Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on panels, arrays, batteries, inverters, structures etc
- Compile or maintain records of system operation, performance, and maintenance.
- Supervise large installations.
- Arrangement of tools
- Determine reliable and appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Product Handling
- Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
- Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation, wiring or materials.
- Test operating voltages to ensure operation within acceptable limits for power conditioning equipment, such as inverters and controllers.
- Able to read and understand user/technical manuals.
Qualifications: Intermediate preferred.
Required: technical Courses/Diploma related to Electrical/Solar Installations
Experience: Minimum 2-3 Years Experience with the installation of of AC solar
Practical Experience with more than 05 On Grid and Off Grid Installations.
Preferred: Experience with Net Metering Installations and Earthing
Knowledge of Climate factors, Shading affecting the power generation of PV.
Capable to use basic instruments like multimeters, current meter, power analyzer, inclinometer etc
Experience with solar pump drives will be preferred.