Position ›› Ethical Hacker/ Penetration Tester
Faizan-e-Madina (Dawat-e-Islami) – Karachi.
Ethical Hacker/ Penetration Tester
Certified Register of Ethical Security Testers / Cyber-security certifications.
A degree in computer security, computer science or equivalent.
· Plan the penetration test.
· Select, design and create appropriate tools for testing.
· Perform the penetration test on computer systems, networks, web-based and mobile applications.
· Document your methodologies.
· Gather the data intelligence not only from the output of the automated penetration tools but also from information gathered from earlier stages to identify vulnerabilities that the tools may not see.
· Review your findings and feedback to clients.
· Analyze the outcomes and make recommendations for security improvements.
· Carry out application, network, systems and infrastructure penetration tests
· Review physical security and perform social engineering tests where appropriate
· Evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools
· Keep up to date with latest testing and ethical hacking methods
· Deploy the testing methodology and collect data
· Report on findings to a range of stakeholders
· Make suggestions for security improvements
· Enhance existing methodology material
· Good understanding of network protocols.
· Solid technical skills in both information security architecture and penetration testing.
· Ability to assess testing tools and deploy the right ones.
· A solid understanding of ethical hacking.
· Scripting and programming experience is beneficial.
· Ability to explain findings to non-technical professionals.
· Certified Register of Ethical Security Testers / Cyber-security certifications.
· A degree in computer security, computer science or equivalent.
· Penetration testing experience of systems, web-based applications and networks.
· Solid knowledge and experience of using a variety of penetration testing or threat modeling tools including open source and commercial mapping.
· 3 years’ experience of threat reporting and assessing vulnerabilities.
· Scripting skills and reverse engineering experience is desirable.
· Past experience of using problem solving techniques and developing solutions to meet vulnerability threats.
Education provides the framework where an individual or a society is enabled to realise a particular way of living and to sustain it. This lifestyle ultimately includes moral, social, economic and other values that a person employs in different phases of life. A highly structured schooling programme ...مزید پڑھیں