Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Being one of the foremost data science companies globally, Data Science Dojo ensures that our clients and customers get the best services and products. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone through our learning platform. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to use data science in effective ways.
We’re seeking a talented, creative and skilled instructional designer to help with our growing educational content. You would be responsible for rapid development of data science educational content, tools, learning material utilizing proven Instructional Design techniques and methodologies. The content will include graphics, interface design, multimedia programming, animation design and development, video editing and audio production and recording.
The position requires working with cross functional teams to analyze training needs, help develop curriculum that meet those needs and evaluate the effectiveness of the training material.
· Develop training programs/materials to deliver through interactive computer/video-based learning, classroom instruction, and instructor-led live workshops.
· Develop graphics, storyboards, curriculum script and other materials that include learning objectives, content, and project outlines with target completion date, and hours of impact to the learner/store.
· Create computer-based courses; develop media that includes taking pictures of Team Members, equipment, and tasks, editing images, and recording audio; and create job guides to support training.
· Manage company-wide roll-out logistics that includes training structure changes, distribution of materials, trainer/leader-led workshops and certifications.
· Complete performance-based training and conduct project research that involves working with various Team Members (including Marketing, Content Developers, Engineering and Data Science team) to collect source material.
· Manage the learning management system by updating courses and resources. Work with 3rd party providers to suggest and implement system changes.
· Troubleshoot any issues with training programs and the learning management system.
· Perform additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field is required. Master's degree preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on distance learning and multimedia technologies.
Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles.
Ideal Applicants Have
· Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional design methodologies.
· Ability to design, develop, and implement instructional materials and solutions using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Captivate, and lnDesign.
· Ability to manage content on learning management systems.
· Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities.
· Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
· Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
· Equipment/Special Expertise
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Captivate, Illustrator, Flash, lnDesign, audio recording software, video editing software, (i.e., Adobe Premiere, iMovie, or Final Cut Pro) and a learning management system utilizing SCORM.