Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Being one of the foremost data science companies globally, Data Science Dojo ensures that our clients and customers get the best services and products. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone through our learning platform. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to use data science in effective ways.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production from script writing, storyboarding, scheduling, shooting, editing and motion graphics.
- Post-production: video editing, transcribe interviews and caption, photo editing, accruing and organizing assets
- Work on site on setting up the studio and handle camera and lighting equipment.
- Assist with all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera
- Create a wide variety of digital content, including animation, photography and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, subject matter experts to take technical information and present it in clear and engaging format
- Proficiency in editing software such as Adobe Premiere (other programs also desirable)
- Pursuing or completed degree in Education Technology, Video Production of related field.
- Experience developing effective online training content which incorporates video and audio media is a plus
- Strong understanding of multimedia instructional design.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS a major plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Live stream webinars
- Video Editing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail-oriented work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines