This is an exceptional opportunity in a unique environment tailored towards ambitious, fast-learning, and motivated individuals.
- We will help you build upon your management and technical skills in a position that encompasses a very broad range of knowledge in the banking, foreign exchange, and global payments space.
- This is a true career opportunity with strong upward advancement potential for a service-oriented, hardworking, consultative Business Services Analyst.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of a fast-growing fin tech company.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to be a true business services consultant overseeing large scale implementations, customization and technical solutions that fulfill our business needs.
- You must be willing to aggressively learn and innovate best-practices and processes atop our company-wide core software platforms.
About this Company
- Datasoft has built a proprietary platform that offers banks and financial institutions an integrated end-to-end solution incorporating a broad range of modules built specifically for those focused on foreign exchange and cross border payments.
- The platform unifies the functionality of dealing, trading, risk management, anti-money laundering (AML/ATF) compliance, payments and finance in a single platform geared for scalability and control.
- Datasoft continues to grow with present installations in Canada, USA, UK and Australia. For more information,
Responsibilities and duties
- The candidate must be skilled with the use of software, an excellent communicator and a natural born trouble shooter.
- We are looking for positive minded, motivated, technical individuals who are quick learners and will help us grow by performing the following duties:
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve software problems, configuration issues and assist with implementation of our company-wide core software platforms.
- Provide direction and training to internal teams in the use of the application and how it relates to business workflow.
- Identify and correct or advise, on technical and system configuration issues.
- Suggest feature and product enhancements to our development team.
- Act as the primary point of contact for functional and technical troubleshooting for our teams globally.
- Consult with internal and external teams to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Analyze the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users; track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for end users and for use in training.
- Participate in test case definition and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality. Develop training curriculum and conduct formal training sessions for end users.
Qualifications and skills
- Technical Background / Degree Program mandatory.
- Able to discuss experience with cloud software solutions.
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Prior exposure to SQL Server from a database query perspective.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to independently learn our software platform and related dependencies quickly and thoroughly using a variety of methods.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized with ability to attach a sense of urgency to tasks and projects.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- An ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- A desire to grow professionally inside of a fast-growing organization.
- Atleast 5 years experience of working in a similar role in a reputable organization
Compensation & Benefits
Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program.
- Competitive Salary
- 4 Quarterly performance bonuses
- Medical insurance (family included)
- Zero markup Loan facility
- Chilled and professional environment
- Friendly and cooperative team