Candidate should have minimum 4 year of experience in IT Staffing with background of Recruitment in Software IT Industry.
The candidate must possess Excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM/ Monday till Friday. Please apply if you are comfortable with our office timings.
Following are key job responsibilities of Human Resource Recruiter (but are not limited to):
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions required by the company time to time.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Post openings to appropriate Internet sources.
• Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
• Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct pre-screening interviews.
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
• Assisting performing reference and background checks for potential employees
• Assisting interviewing and selecting employee's onsite, preparing and sending offer packages.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.
DatumSquare IT Services is a software development and IT resources firm that is revolutionizing the world of outsourcing. DatumSquare provides cost-effective IT solutions and development, including applications development, web design, technical resources management, and ERP development to discerning clients globally; and our clients love us for it. We establish strong, lasting partnerships with our clients who value our drive to improve their operational efficiency and enhance their profitability. Our distinct and efficient model has enhanced our reputation abroad and enabled DatumSquare to grow over % since the company began in 2009, and we are continuing to grow faster than ever. This means that we need dynamic, innovative, and results-driven individuals who want to expand their careers in information technology to join the Datum family and help further our reputation for excellence both locally and overseas. We know that our employees are the heart and soul of our organization; we believe in their abilities and trust them to represent Datum to our international clients. That’s why in our collaborative model, developers have a chance to work with their clients to directly influence their project as an equal and respected member of their team. We also know that happy employees make for a happy business, which is why we strive to create a relaxed and productive atmosphere where developers can work with their brothers to show the world that Pakistan is the future of software and web development. Our Goal: To provide quality and cost-effective IT development and support to discerning clients globally and to represent Pakistan in the international realm of Information Technology as an up and coming industry leader. Our Mission Statement: To promote cultural understand and promote international relationships through a trusted, compassionate and profitable IT staffing experience.