· Maintain and modify Company bank accounts.
· Oversee proprietary banking software database for Treasury.
· Submission of daily/monthly and annual cash balances, along weekly and monthly reporting to the Head Quarter Arçelik.
· Cash flow analysis highlighting concerning areas and suggestions.
· Monitor funds remitted by branches against funds received at head office.
· Manages Funds (local payment, salaries payment, import payment) in order to allocate them for the best possible investment.
· Assist with the implementation of Treasury process improvements including control and compliance procedures, identifying Treasury best practices and streamline automation.
· Oversee the creation of daily, monthly, and quarterly internal analysis reports and work with the accounting teams to resolve any issues or discrepancies.
· Liaison with purchase department (import & local) for fund/credit lines arrangements.
· Cooperates with internal and external auditors; sees to the follow-up to audit recommendations.
· Recording of accrued mark up (petty cash) saving accounts interest rates (demand drafts).
· Treasury exports information into banks, tax deductions receipt installations, invoice match and reconciliation.
· Export audit report to recheck export commission since Sales revenue depends upon invoices.
· Records LC finalization from opening to closing (rate, invoice number and other details) in system and reconciliation with each customer detail oracle.
· Working on online payment structure with global banks as per Arçelik requirement.
Dawlance, a leading home appliances brand of Pakistan now part of Arcelik, Turkey, was established in 1980 with the vision of making Dawlance a Global brand by practicing reliability and to make Pakistan Proud. Dawlance was acquired by Arcelik in 2016 after which Dawlance became a wholly-owned subs ...مزید پڑھیں