Have to implement the Client’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, campaign management, community participation and daily reporting. The role also includes liaising with internal stakeholders to expedite the requests for approvals and delivering within the defined.
2.Roles & Responsibilities
2.1.Implements Social Media Strategy
- Develops the plan and the parameters for the corporate social media strategy. He/She will determine objectives, establish what needs to be accomplished and define how it will be implemented.
2.2.Manage Social Media Sites
- Ensures accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant. This also includes using social media tools (i.e., Sendible) to schedule content to be published on different social media accounts daily, weekly, monthly, weekends and holidays.
- Ensures that all content posted on social media pages are approved by the Client.
- Ensure that all content posted has no spelling mistakes or grammatical error.
2.3.Engages in Dialogue and Monitors Customer Issues
- Responsible for commenting, liking and responding to likes, comments and inquiries from the community.
- Liaises with Client for customer complaints and inquiries.
- Ensures that he/she has the product knowledge and is able to answer basic questions from the community.
2.4.Monitors Trends and Encourages Adoption of Social Media Tools
- Identifies and reports on social media trends. He/She shall ensure that the Company is on top of the latest trends and tools to ensure that the Client is ahead of the competition, reaching the maximum amount of customers.
- Responsible in writing and planning content aligned to the Client’s business objectives.
- Ensures that content are industry related and relevant to the Client.
2.6.Implements Social Media Campaigns
- Develops campaign ideas that will generate engagement and traffic on Client’s social media pages.
- Implements and oversees the execution of the campaign upon Client’s approval.
2.7.Uses Social Media Networking Tools
- Ensures use of analytic tools to monitor Client’s social media pages’ likes, engagement, top posts, etc.
- Generates and prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to be presented to the client.
2.8.Monitors Internet for Brand Related Topics of Conversation
- Actively engages in industry conferences, chats, blogs, wikis, video sharing, etc to promote corporate messaging and increase brand awareness, which will drive brand traffic to Client’s pages.
2.9.Provides Feedback and Recommendations
- Responsible in providing recommendation on how to improve Client’s social media pages performance.
- Communicates to the Client to communicate on public feedback, complaints and conversations surrounding the brand that are taking place in the public sphere.