Responsible to meet, make introduction and ensure that all arrangement and requirements are gathered with the function host prior to function. Read and analyse Banquet event order (BEO) / Banquet Function Plan (FP) in order to gather guests requirements, determine proper set up, buffet, audio visuals, time line and also give attention to any special guest needs.
· Timely attend all the telephone calls using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette.
· Answer phone, direct to appropriate person and / or take messages.
· Assist with typing of the Banquet and Sales correspondence, i.e. answering mail, confirming banquet arrangements, menus, BEO, FP, memos etc.
· Promptly respond to all inquiries.
· Compose, publish and distribute Banquet event order (BEO) / Banquet Function Plan (FP) to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing banquets function.
· Work with management and other heads of departments at all times and assist in carrying out special requirements and duties necessary in adding to the guests general comfort and well being.