Deputy Manager Administration
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager Administration to supervise daily administration operations of our company at multiple locations including head office, factories and branches all across Pakistan.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently in order to allow business operations to run smoothly.
1. Health & Safety – Analyse, plan, implement and manage the practices, procedures & equipments of health & safety of employees. Supervise and inspect the fire fighting system and ensure it always abide by the safety rules.
2. Fixed Asset Management – responsible to keep record of fixed assets of entire company, ensure fair usage of company assets, track and analyze the need and arrange to purchase within the budget.
3. Repair & Maintenance – Oversee and administer the general office maintenance / day to day repair work. Develop a process of maintenance work to ensure the maximum efficiency on time within the budget. Supervise construction / maintenance work in office.
4. Discipline – develops procedures and systems which ensure productive, disciplined and efficient office operation. Ensure time management, work schedules, people management, and code of ethics and company values.
5. Office Supplies – Provides supplies and arrange for purchasing with attention to budgetary limitations by identifying needs for reception, office area, kitchens or purchasing in arranging any special events.
6. Security Management – Analyze and discover the best ways of security management & security equipments to ensure a safe and secure work environment at head office, branches and factories
7. Factory Management – collaborate and meet with factory manager to identify and provide the administrative support at all level.
8. Budget Management – Maintain the budget in routine and special purchasing or in maintenance with quality goods at right time and place. Ensure to get the best supplier and service provider for certain supply.
9. People Management – ensure the interpersonal relation, dealing and timely response the inquiry / query to labor department. Coordinate with management and support in decision about any matter about Labor, EOBI, and SESSI laws.
10. Housekeeping – Recruit and train personnel as office / pantry boy, driver, janitorial & other administrative staff. Allocate them their responsibilities, maintain them assess their performance and provide them guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
11. Special Projects – Completes special projects by company and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.