Dermalogica Pakistan Ltd. is looking for Social Media Marketing Coordinator who can:
- Create timely and engaging content that promotes our product on digital media specially Facebook.
- Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Monitor social media for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the company.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflects our brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube).
- Stay updated with social media trends and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze complex material and break it down into concise, compelling stories that leverage interactive media to engage online visitors.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across our marketing materials & social media content.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe illustrator and content management tools.
Strong attention to detail and follow through; outstanding oral/written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field