We are an innovative provider of commercial software for IT Service Providers, specifically Managed Services and Cloud Computing providers.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can demonstrate a working knowledge of DevOps practices such as CI, CD, Cloud, Monitoring and has been involved in implementing end to end delivery lifecycles - someone who is really excited by SDLC’s, to be a part of the Development team in our Lahore office.
The ideal candidates will have/be:
- Experience of cloud technologies (primarily AWS but also Azure) and implementing best practice highly available environments using cloudformation etc.
- Strong Atlassian product suite experience (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Extensive experience administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines (VSTS, TeamCity, NuGet, MSBuild, Bamboo)
- Experience administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git, and running migrations; implementing best practice branching strategies and comfortable training users
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET development environment, Visual Studio
- Strong background in Windows operating systems (7/8/10, Windows Server)
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell), software development skills using C# .NET
- Self-reliance, attention to detail, commitment to high-quality, ability to learn quickly and to innovate
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Database skills e.g. SQL Server / NoSQL administration
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools
- Able to take full ownership for a wide range of infrastructure and tooling projects
- Attention to detail
- Enabling the core engineering teams to work with greater efficiency developing our product
- Coordinating and working closely with the development teams to ensure they can rely on state-of-the-art, highly performant, Microsoft/Atlassian centric development environments, build systems, and test automation infrastructure on a range of projects.
- Ability to use a wide range of technologies, combining strategic work with short-term tactical fixes and improvements.
- Experience of Windows containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- MS Test or other unit testing frameworks, GUI test frameworks such as Selenium
- Experience designing, developing and executing unit, integration, system and performance tests
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Configuration Management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Infrastructure as Code – CloudFormation etc.
- Monitoring – ELK, Prometheus, Splunk etc.
- We offer a competitive salary and a full list of benefits including:
- Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
- Provident fund
- Weekly Tea Party
- Monthly lunch
- We celebrate your birthday
- Fun and creative environment with a talented group of developers, great office and awesome team events