· Contribute to the group’s development standards, best practices, and methodologies
· Help define and scope projects accurately, as well as deliver within budgeted hours
· Develop, coordinate, and evolve quality assurance (testing) procedures to ensure error-free work product.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Produce detailed specifications
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Continue to foster/create a development environment conducive to creativity, collaboration, experimentation, and a true “Maker” mentality.
· Love to Code: this is a new software development role, you will be writing primarily new code, debugging code, mentoring a team of developers, and interacting with multiple APIs every day
· Embrace New Technology: Our company is rapidly expanding its online presence and requires a leader who is constantly learning and adjusting
· Educated: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
· Mastery of modern full .NET stack standards, including Visual Studio, C#, VB, SQL Server, and IIS. Experience developing web applications within the MVC architecture is essential.
· Working knowledge of a typical CMS architecture. Experience with common .NET-based platforms such as Sitefinity, Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, etc. is preferred.
· Experience with common frontend web frameworks and libraries. We commonly use jQuery and Bootstrap/Foundation in our stack, but experience with application libraries like Angular, React, or Vue is helpful.
· Comfortable using version control systems, specifically Git and Visual Studio Team Services.
· Awareness of digital marketing best practices, UX, SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is also a plus.