A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. He can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test existing and new website to fully optimize all web aspects and to identify any technical problems.
- Establish the purpose of the websites based upon its target audience and identify the type of content websites will host.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Effectively communicates deliverable trade-offs with tech and production teams.
- Deliver design work consistent with top design trends, brand standards, and analytic insights with minimal oversight.
- Identify design problems, devise solutions, and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related functions and features.
Digital Globe Services Inc. provides outsourced online customer acquisition solutions primarily to large, consumer-facing organizations and to clients offering products or services to business users. The company’s services include online customer acquisition, paid search, lead generation, and custom ...مزید پڑھیں