A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. He can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test existing and new website to fully optimize all web aspects and to identify any technical problems.
- Establish the purpose of the websites based upon its target audience and identify the type of content websites will host.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Effectively communicates deliverable trade-offs with tech and production teams.
- Deliver design work consistent with top design trends, brand standards, and analytic insights with minimal oversight.
- Identify design problems, devise solutions, and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related functions and features.
Digital Globe Services (DGS) is one of best company in Pakistan DGS has focused on providing customer acquisition solutions to US corporations operating in the telecommunications sector; nine of the ten largest US cable telecommunications companies (as measured by subscribers) acquire customers thro ...مزید پڑھیں