The position works closely with global digital/online creative teams, global brand creative teams, global marketing, global affiliate markets, and external agencies on the development of digital flagship store that contributes to the achievement of strategic brand marketing objectives.
- A detail-oriented and collaborative thinker with an eye for the luxury vertical is required.
- Help design, evolve, and execute innovative creative in the digital space Lead design production for the digital flagship store and creative deliverables from concept to release Assist with production of all digital product launch supporting assets from concept to release Act as a creative conduit to provide creative solutions to support the brand’s needs Understand the Digital / E-comm competitive arena and bring new ideas to the table based on competitive reviews of the digital marketplace.
- Ensure that all creative reinforces the brand’s prestige position and uphold its equity
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced digital environment Strong graphic design background including concept development and digital design
- Must be an expert in digital production software/tools/techniques/processes (e.g.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, image compression)
Demonstrated expertise designing for the following:
- digital campaigns across web & mobile, online/mobile banner creative, social media, product launches, and a great working knowledge of e-commerce Ability to composite imagery and assets into various mediums, aspect ratios Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches.
- Problem solver and team player, bringing a solutions-first approach to their work
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, overseeing multiple projects at any given time Deep attention to detail and understanding of complex digital asset requests Strong communication skills and adapts well within a cross-functional environment Video editing and animation experience is a plus (Adobe AfterEffects) BA / BS / BFA degree or related work experience