We are hiring Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. In addition, he will be responsible to manage, guide and train other team members in the department.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation. Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Help manage supply of marketing material.
- Manage and supervise Design, SEO/PPC and Social Media teams to ensure and enhance the efficiency and productivity of the teams.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience,
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marketing team.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
Ideally successful candidates will possess;
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven work experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for a brand.
- Demonstrable experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Hands-on experience in SEO & Google Analytics tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tolls.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Must possess leadership qualities to manage a diverse team.