DIGITALFJORD IS SEEKING JOURNALIST/COPYWRITER FOR CREATION OF SEO, WEB, SOCIAL MEDIA CONENT FOR DIGITAL AGENCY BASED IN OSLO, NORWAY. is seeking a Digital Content Writer/Editor to support its expanding digital marketing content platform. The individual is responsible for creating, editing, and seo optimizing a variety of digital marketing content relatad to SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web developement, Webdesign ++.Key Responsibilities:
- Writing, Editing and adapting new or existing short-and long-form content from 3 000 words and up to 30 000 words per content article.
- Developing new digital content to support marketing strategies and campaigns including email, websites and social media.
- Ensure that all assigned content and launch on schedule.
- Lend editorial insights to develop best practices for content creation, quality control and competitive advantage
- Familiarity with content management systems and knowledge of analytical/ social media tools like Wordpress, FB, Google Analytics ++.
- BA/BS degree required (Journalism/English/Creative writing a plus) Master's degree preferred, but not mandatory
- 5 years of experience in a marketing or corporate content organization; digital writing experience required
- Strong writing ability with experience creating compelling content appropriate for a variety of digital channels; samples of work required
- Adept at creating engagement and emotional connection while conveying information in a direct, clear and easy-to-understand manner.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task, problem-solve and reprioritize as needed. Daily produce minimum 1 content article.
- Highly organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills