The Field Service Engineer / Technician will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s UPS and other power equipment. Essential Job Responsibilities are as below, and specific functions are subject to change.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Keeping Field Service Reports up-to-date and other internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
• Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
· The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined above.