We are looking for a Cloud Network/Security engineer for its Lahore or Islamabad office. The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field. Applicant should have valid CCNP certification or higher. The candidate would be part of the Network Team to manage the infrastructure of three data centers, plus the virtual environments of clients which are hosted there.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Manage, configure, install and troubleshoot network devices e.g.
1) Cisco Routers
2) Cisco Nexus Switches
3) Cisco ASA firewalls
4) Cisco Catalyst Switches etc.
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSEC Site to Site VPNs, Remote access VPNs, iBGP and eBGP peering, MPLS-VPNs, Firewall ACL policies, NAT/PAT/Port-Forwarding, and others.
- Perform network maintenance and upgrades routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshoot to resolve issues related to network, packet losses, latency, poor performance network, or internet issues.
- Troubleshoot performance-related issues in infrastructure and with clients’ virtual environments.
- Work with internet/MPLS service providers and with vendors to resolve issues
- Monitor network devices, their performance and ensure system availability
- Work with other teams to provision and troubleshoot issues related to their applications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- CCNP Routing and Switching/CCNP Security
- CCIE R&S or CCIE Security is a plus
- 5 years of relevant work experience in maintaining enterprise or
- Service provider networks.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with foreigners
- Must have practical experience with Cisco ASA firewalls – This is a must
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Experience with high-end Routers e.g. Cisco ASRs
- Experience with Cisco switches Nexus 9K, 5K, 3K, 6500, 3800, 3700, etc
- Experience with vPC, PAT, NAT, IPSEC Site-to-Site VPN, Remote access VPN, Spanning tree, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, Access control lists, MPLS.
- Familiar with DHCP, DNS, NTP, Dell Sonic wall, Palo Alto firewall, Checkpoint firewall, Vyatta firewall is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and network analytics tools
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision