dinCloud is an all-encompassing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a global footprint of data centers. Our portfolio includes Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops, Servers, and Databases. For over 10 years, we have been innovating in the cloud space- as a ‘born in the cloud provider. While we have evolved over the years, our core philosophy remains centered on security and transparency, and as such our innovative solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of many businesses and industries.
At dinCloud, we maintain a dynamically robust environment that is ever-changing and evolving in parallel with the latest technologies, trends, and industry standards. With a highly skilled and qualified workforce of over 500 personnel in our Islamabad, Lahore, and United States offices, we function with the firm belief that our employees are our greatest and most valued assets.
Our perks and benefits package includes:
- Health insurance for our employee’s immediate family members inclusive of their parents, which covers OPD, as well as IPD
- an effective provident fund policy along with EOBI facilities
- entitlement for paid leaves
- Pay Raises & Paid Training
- We are presently searching for highly motivated candidates, with the will and determination to strive under pressure, and the innate ability to evolve and keep up with the emerging technologies in the industry
- Looking for an experienced resource with good technical writing skills, understanding of technology and software development processes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Stay up to date on best practices to reap the benefits of high-performing agile teams.
- Lead, train, and coach the software development team in the use of agile methodologies.
- Assist in the development of a culture of continuous process improvement throughout the entire product delivery cycle.
- Assist the team in the process of change management in order to adapt to ever-changing demands.
- Increase productivity and engagement by incorporating agile practices into product development.
- Identify gaps between the department's vision and current reality and recommend an optimal approach to close the gaps.
- Product backlogs, user stories, and requirement artifacts are defined and kept up to date.
- Create release roadmaps, set sprint goals, and effectively manage scrum activities.
- Monitor and report on the development team's progress on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Define, implement, and monitor development practices to ensure compliance with standard procedures.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of procedures and recommend effective improvements.
- Produce high-quality technical documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience and contributes to the development team's overall success.