dinCloud is an all-encompassing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a global footprint of data centers. Our portfolio includes Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops, Servers, and Databases. For over 10 years, we have been innovating in the cloud space- as a ‘born in the cloud provider. While we have evolved over the years, our core philosophy remains centered on security and transparency, and as such our innovative solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of many businesses and industries.
At dinCloud, we maintain a dynamically robust environment that is ever-changing and evolving in parallel with the latest technologies, trends, and industry standards. With a highly skilled and qualified workforce of over 150 personnel in our Islamabad, Lahore and United States offices, we function with the firm belief that our employees are our greatest and most valued assets.
Our perks and benefits package includes:
- Health insurance for our employee’s immediate family members inclusive of their parents, which covers OPD, as well as IPD
- an effective provident fund policy along with EOBI facilities
- entitlement for paid leaves
- Pay Raises & Paid Training
We are presently searching for highly motivated candidates, with the will and determination to strive under pressure, and the innate ability to evolve and keep up with the emerging technologies in the industry
dinCloud is among the leading Cloud Service Providers (CSP) right now. We have a global footprint of highly secure and advanced data centers that meet the best international standards for privacy. We develop cutting-edge software products integrating cloud computing vision. This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer with experience in agile development teams. The primary location of this role is Islamabad. You'll split your time between designing new web applications for the company and revising or expanding existing services. Most days you'll work closely with the department's Dev team, product owners, and project leads to ensure the accessibility and usability of our apps.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
· UX research skills
· Visual communication
· User empathy
· Interaction design
Wireframing and prototyping skills