Planning digital marketing campaigns, email, social media, and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience
• Work with internal teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• 1 - 6 months experience preferred
• Freshers can also apply
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.